Convoy Attributes[edit | edit source]
- The currency used to purchase, barter and level up.
- The number of living followers in your convoy (while visible in your convoy, dead followers do not count toward your population).
- Used to travel and increased by sharing Luxury items. Travelling to a neighboring node expends 5 Hope.
- Used to travel and increased by finding or buying food. Travelling to a neighboring node expends 10 Food.
Prophet Attributes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum amount of hitpoints the prophet can have.
- If this falls to 0, the game is over. Can be increased by resting. Is decreased through damage and events.
- The overall power of the Prophet. Can be increased if the requisite amount of Experience is earned and the needed Batteries are spent.
- Acquired through combat and needed to increase the Prophet’s Level.
- Starting Armor
- The amount of Armor the Prophet starts combat with. Starting Armor is gained from Equipment.
- Temporary protection from damage. When taking damage, this is reduced before hitpoints are affected.
- Used to destroy cards from the leader deck. Focus is primarily gained when levelling up, but can also be learned from teachers.
- Resource spent to play cards in combat. It replenishes every turn.
- Energy Cells
- Maximum Energy available each turn in combat. Starts at 3 for the first player and 4 for the second player. Each player’s limit increases by 1 at the start of each subsequent turn, up to 10 Cells.
Card Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Energy Cost
- The cost in Energy required to play this card.
- Only applicable to Attack cards: The amount of damage this card deals. Can be increased through other effects.
- Only applicable to Unit cards: The amount of Strength this unit enters battle with. Can be modified through various effects.
- Only applicable to Unit cards: The amount of Life this unit enters battle with. Can be modified through various effects.
Unit Attributes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum amount of Lifepoints of a unit.
- If Lifepoints are reduced to 0, the unit is destroyed.
- The amount of damage a unit does when it attacks a target.