|No More Robots|
|Windows, macOS, Linux|
|19 July, 2019|
Nowhere Prophet is a rogue-like deck-building game, set in a post-apocalyptic world of Soma that is inspired by Indian culture and sci-fi literature. In this broken world, players lead a desperate band of outcasts in their search for a safe, new home.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Single-player card game
- New procedurally generated maps each game
- Find loot and recruit followers to build your deck
- Unlock new content accross multiple playthroughs
- Stunning and colorful art style
- A post-apocalyptic world inspired by non-western sources
- Indian infused electronica soundtrack
- Multiple Game modes
Game support[edit | edit source]
For game support, see the official website.